Data Management for Engineering Applications
|Lecturer:||Dr. Eike Schallehn|
- The exam will take place as a written exam. Registration using the LSF/HISQUIS system is required according to the general procedures.
- Participation in the lecture and in the exercise is required.
- Excercises on December 16th have to be cancelled due to health reasons. To keep the excercises in sync, the Friday on December 20th excercise will also be cancelled.
- Exercises will start on November 4th (Monday slot) and November 8th (Friday slot)
- Specific requirements of engineering applications
- Overview of suitable data management solutions (database models, XML, file storage)
- Specific solutions, e.g. CAD and geometrical data, electronical data, etc.
- Product lifecycle management
Lecture handouts will be made available here over the course of the lecture.
- Data Models
- Product Data
- Product Lifecycle Management
Exercise sheets will be made available here over the course of the lecture.
As an orientation for coming exams, an old exam sheet can be found here: dmea_exam_wise1516.pdf
Literature references and recommended readings are listed in the lecture handouts.